Polenergia and Equinor together with Łeba celebrated the 665th anniversary of granting city rights. Residents and tourists could visit our stand and ask questions about offshore wind farms. One of many attractions was the opportunity to prepare a delicious cocktail in a blender powered by an ecological energy generator – a special bike.
- notifying the commencement of construction to the Chief Labor Inspectorate,
- notifying the commencement of construction to the County and Voivodship Construction Supervision Inspectorate,
- regular communication with townships (for example at the stage of issuing building permits),
- regular communication with suppliers and subcontractors in order to coordinate construction work,
- communication with energy distributors to inform them about the commencement of construction works and to arrange meetings,
- communication with lenders (including EBRD) and other financial institutions operating under the Equator Principles in compliance with the obligations imposed by the financial advisor,
- regular communication with local communities and residents (residents of neighboring areas, owners of properties leased for wind power plants, etc.).