Training for the management: at the turn of 2021/22, from December 2021 to March 2022, training was conducted for Managers and Leaders in the following areas: team management, diversity management, team motivation and engagement, organizing the work of the manager and the team. 59 people participated in the training.
From 26 March to 11 June 2021, training and online coaching sessions with a physical therapist, coach and psychologist were held every two weeks. The proposed activities were to provide support, both mental and physical, to employees. The meetings were divided into sections:
- 26 March – HEALTHY SPINE training
- 9 April – webinar (WORK HOME BALANCE – EFFECTIVE SYNCHRONIZATION OF WORK AND LIFE – A WEBINAR WITH A PSYCHOLOGIST)
- 23 April – HEALTHY BREAK training – ENERGY AND CONCENTRATION BOOST TRAINING – ONLINE TRAINING WITH A PHYSICAL THERAPIST
- 7 May – YOGA AND MEDITATION training – ONLINE TRAINING WITH A YOGA COACH
- 21 May – webinar (SPINE AT A HOME OFFICE – A WEBINAR WITH A PHYSICAL THERAPIST)
- 11 June – STRETCH & MOBILITY training