Their aim was to provide male and female managers with knowledge for them to form stable and experienced teams, increase the strengths of each employee and foster talents. What is important in the work of a team is responsibility, not only for project development from the business side but also following ethical values in behavior and when making decisions as well as building relationships based on loyalty, respect and trust.
The cycle of meetings included:
- diagnosis and development of the most important leadership competences – exchange of experiences and best practices, recommendations for development;
- supporting employees’ involvement by developing the competences for motivating, management by objectives, building the culture of dialog;
- supporting employees’ development by training managers in the area of coaching techniques and preparing them for performing the process of periodic assessments correctly;
- preparing leaders for diversity management – supporting the development of women in the organization, counteracting and responding to discrimination, taking advantage of diverse competences;
- building the culture of dialog, building an organizational culture at Polenergia to support thee performance of strategic business objectives.