According to the content of the environmental decision, at the stage of operation, the operator of the installation was required to perform post-implementation monitoring in the field of noise measurements as well as ornithological and chiropterological monitoring, and thus:
- According to the environmental decision, measurements of the noise level were to be performed in the nearest acoustically protected areas (the villages of Krzęcin and Słonice). The measurement was to be performed within thirty days from the completion of the commissioning of the Krzęcin WF, and in the event of exceeding the permissible level, measures were to be taken to reduce its emission;
- in the field of post-completion monitoring of birds and mammals, the decision specifies the obligations of the operator: during and after the investment, the migration of birds and mammals should be monitored, and in the event of negative impact of the investment on these animals, protective measures should be taken. If a collision victim (bird) is found, such fact should be reported.
Acoustic measurements were made on the border of the nearest acoustically protected areas, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of June 14, 2007 on permissible noise levels in the environment (executive act in force at the time of conducting acoustic measurements) and in accordance with Annex 6 to the Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of November 4 2008 on the requirements for measuring emissions and measuring the amount of water abstracted. On the basis of the conducted measurements, the permissible noise levels were not exceeded at any measurement point, so the operator did not take any measures to reduce the acoustic power of the installation (Measurements and analysis of noise from the operation of the wind farm near Krzęcin (4 wind farms Sudwind S77 / 77/1500 with a capacity of 1.5 MW each, Laboratorium Eko-Pomiar s.c. Z. Zagubień, R. Ingielewicz, September 2010). In accordance with the requirements of the environmental decision regarding environmental monitoring, the operator started post-completion monitoring in 2009. According to the conducted post-construction studies, naturalists conducting the nature inventory did not find a negative impact on birds and bats (Results of the annual monitoring within the Krzęcin Wind Power Farm, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, Krzęcin commune in the field of birds and bats, Szczecin, October 2011). According to the conducted post-construction research, naturalists stated:
- no collision of bats and birds with wind turbines during the monitoring period,
- no limitation of the natural resources of the analyzed area of the Krzęcin WF compared to the analyzes carried out according to a similar observation scheme in the areas of other projects,
- there were also no adverse effects on other observed animals (amphibians and mammals – wild boars, roe deer), which regularly forage and live in the vicinity of turbines, and the fauna of vertebrates,
- in the migration of ornithofauna, the Krzęcin WF is not a barrier for it,
- the area of the Krzęcin WF is not an important breeding site for birds from Annex I to the Birds Directive, these species occurred sparse and sporadically, the area is used by numerous and common species.