The following training was carried out in 2021:
- “Healthy Energy Farm” training series
- employees of wind farms and photovoltaic farms took part in the training on working at heights, which also covered issues related to personal protective equipment (harnesses, escape systems, etc.).
- in October: training on evacuation and first aid was organized also for subcontractors working in newly-built facilities
- In June 2021, a safe driving training was delivered to the operation and development departments,
- The training was dedicated to employees who do most of their work in the field and therefore spend a relatively long time behind the wheel,
- The goal of the training was to familiarize the participants with factors that influence safety while driving, such as:
- The impact of speed on the possibility of losing control of the car
- Road risk factors – bad habits, being unaware of risks, incorrect driving techniques
- Consequences of overestimating one’s own abilities and overestimating the car’s capabilities
- Working with security systems
- Learning about one’s own reactions to unexpected situations on the road
The training had both theoretical and practical part, which was presented on a dedicated track.